Impact Wrestling held the second of a two-night new set of Impact! television tapings on Saturday at Cicero Stadium in Chicago, Illinois.
This new set of television tapings was Chicago Heat themed and focused on the build for their upcoming Emergence 2023 event, which takes place on August 23rd in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Samuray Del Sol (former Kalisto in WWE), made his official debut for Impact during this weekend’s set of tapings. He faced off against Chris Sabin in a singles match at Saturday’s Night 2 tapings.
Impact made one change to the card of Saturday’s tapings which involved the previously announced match of Taylor Wilde vs. Trinity being changed to Jody Threat vs. Trinity. The reason for the change is currently not known.
In regards to the status of the television tapings for Night 1 that was held this past Friday, reports from those who had attended the show are currently not available.
Full results from Impact’s Chicago Heat Night 2 spoilers:
- Gisele Shaw defeated Heather Reckless
- Champagne Singh defeated Russ Jones
- KUSHIDA defeated “Speedball” Mike Bailey
- Deonna Purrazzo defeated KiLynn King
- Three-way Knockouts match – Killer Kelly defeated Jessicka and Savannah Evans
- Moose defeated Kevin Knight
- Kon vs. Eric Young went to a No Contest
- No DQ match – Bully Ray defeated Black Taurus
- The Rascalz (Trey Miguel & Zachary Wentz) defeated Rich Swann & Sami Callihan
- Impact Knockouts World Championship – Trinity (c) defeated Jody Threat
- Deaner defeated Laredo Kid
- ABC (Chris Bey & Ace Austin) defeated The Good Hands (John Skyler & Jason Hotch)
- Chris Sabin defeated Samuray Del Sol
- Impact World Championship – Alex Shelley (c) defeated Brian Myers